Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Recipes with what you got!

Amber, a work friend sent me a link to this site and its a fantastic idea if your fridge is suffering because you have no time, no money, your cooking for one, or if your just board with your current menu. All you have to do for dinner tonight is get online, select which items you currently have in your fridge and pantry and click 'Find Recipes'. Soooo Cool! What a great idea! Now you dont have to stare blankly in the fridge for an hour wondering how you can make a meal out of coffee creamer, old cheese, a granola bar and two packets of sugar! Like almost every other person in the world, I really dont like to go grocery shopping. So I wait as long as possible between trips, I wait until there is absolutly no hope left of making any kind of meal out of what I have. And now, I can postpone even further. After you select your items and click Find Recipes, the first few recipes can be kinda lame so make sure you check out all that is available and even consider clicking the page down arrows for more! Check it out http://www.cookingbynumbers.com/

3 comments:

Jylaire said...

I'll have to give it a try. Very cool!

Cygnus said...

Yah. You know who sent her that link originally, right? Take a wild guess. He with whom she will no longer have any dealings whatsoever.

I hope she's well. I also hope to hell I never see her again.

Though I wouldn't mind stopping by Riverdale and saying hi to all the good folks over there one of these days, except I'm gone by the time most everyone gets there, and I'm stuck in traffic by the time everyone leaves at night. And there's no way I'm risking running into certain other individuals who work on the first floor. with an office window facing west. Who has the first office on the right. Who I also hope like hell I never see again.

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.