Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Guy Who Likes Shoes

I have a rare blessing. I have a boyfriend who loves to shop! Now when I say boyfriend, I mean he’s a friend that just so happens to be a boy and when I say shop, I mean not for tools and large motorized equipment, this guy enjoys shopping for shoes and house hold knickknacks! And he even gives an opinion when asked. (Although he still harbors the genes of a man and has bad taste).
Brian has been ‘out of town’ for about 2 years and I forgot how great it is to go browsing the stores with him. My ultimate shopping buddy, I’m so glad he is home. I would avoid angering this person, because in doing so he could very possibly rip your limbs from your body, but he is so in touch with his feminine side. And yes girls, he is straight. This guy can shop like a beauty queen on diet pills. And that’s not all; he crochets the most beautiful things. Sits in front of the TV watching sports and crochets everything from afghans to baby blankets to bennies. Brian, you are a blast. Welcome Home! Tuesday Brian helped me find scrapbook supplies on the discount isle (see his deep contemplation?)

0 comments: