Friday, June 6, 2008

No Mountain or Mole Hill can I not move, if moved

Bow before me tiny infidels, do as I say and no harm will come to you!! I feel so powerful right now. As we speak UDOT is out there fixing the road! The power of one voice. YESSS!!! Thank you, thank you very much. Yeah they’ve sectioned off the whole area and have their big ol’ hammer thingys pounding away at the tracks. And it’s possible that it wasn’t me that caused this to happen, but, come on, it so was! Totally made my day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

FUNNY!!
Cole

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am having you do all my complaint calls from now on -- what an amazing power you have. (I am totally refraining from mentioning the fact that the road construction is going to go on for three or four months and be so horribly inconvenient that it will make that bump look like Disneyland).

Texie said...

Beth, dont rain on my parade. and dont be jealous of my super powers either!