Thursday, June 12, 2008

Poetry from Bridger

I have woken the last two days to find a note scribbled by Bridger on the message board on the fridge. Yesterdays note began "As you wake from your slumber with sun rays beaming down on your face, my wish for you is that the star light that showered down on you last night will stay with you all of today." Now, In defense of his spelling skills, he can do math like a wizard, and knows strange bits of information about things you would never expect. This is however evidence that a poet is lurking in the depths of his twisted soul….and it is proof that I live with a totally hilarious individual!

Note: There was no promise to remember, its just something that he made up. He did however go and pick up our bikes. wahoo.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is the most I have seen a man write (personal-wise) in long time. He is deep (and I am only being 10 percent sarcastic) and that is very sweet.

Texie said...

Ha Ha, unfortunaltly he was being 100% sarcastic.

Cygnus said...

CRAP! well, i guess the cat's out of the bag: i'm retarded. :)

i just left a comment about this post on your other post about the impala. that's what i get for trying to blog comment while i'm trying to get work done. in my defense, i've only been up half an hour, haven't had my morning hot chocolate and granola bar, and i'm still groggy.

The Cooper's said...

That is hilarious! How fun to wake up to something like that! I didn't know Bridger had it in him. He cracks me up. That's awesome he just got a car- tell him congrat's!
(Thanks for the potty advice, it seriously helps!)

Jylaire said...

Who knew there was a poet in the family?