Monday, May 5, 2008

My Peeps

I spent the whole weekend with my family. It was so fun and refreshing and comforting, and even though half of it was spent at a funeral for someone who will be forever missed, I really enjoyed the closeness that I felt for the wonderful people I am related to. It is so nice to be surrounded by people who are so unconditional with their love. I am so blessed. I love you all so much. As for my so-called-“girlfriends”, you are really my sisters and I adore you. If I am ever able to be even half the friend to you as you are to me, then I will be proud of myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So first on topic: very rarely to do I hear of people happy after spending time with family ;) so good for you. Off topic and reason for this message is that I just noticed your link to Dooce and thought it was funny because she is one of my work distractions also.

Texie said...

Yep, you gotta love Dooce!