Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Jylaire verbally 'tagged' me, if that counts as a tag.

A: Attached or Single: Attached to being single. (Okay not really)
B: Best Friend: Cant pick just one.
C: Cake or Pie: Right now, some white cake sounds pretty dang good!
D: Day of Choice: Wednesday, not close enough to the weekend to become miserable at work, far enough away from Monday that you’re in your groove.
E: Essential Item: Coffee
F: Favorite Color: Green
G: Greatest Accomplishment: Not choking Annie every single day.
H: Hometown: All of northern utah feels like my home town.
I: Indulgences: Fluffy blankets, bubble baths, sappy movies.
J: January or July: I always said that I am a January girl, but July has my favorite holiday..so...
---Where did K go? I don’t know, but nobody likes that letter anyway.
L: Life is Incomplete Without: Diet Coke
M: Marriage Date: Why do they ask this question when they have already made single people feel so welcome with the first question? Its trickery.
N: Number of Siblings: 2 very strange brothers
O: Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P: Phobias or Fears: Oh my gosh I have so many! Spiders, being trapped, public speaking, big crowds, small crowds, pretty much any situation where people ‘crowd’.
Q: Quotes: "The more you run over a dead cat....the flatter it gets" and "All things being equal, fat people use more soap".
R: Reason to Smile: because I have no reason not to.
S: Season: Oh I look best in browns and earth tones.
T: Tag Four Friends: umm Beth and Chris, their the only other bloggers I know.
U: Unknown Fact about Me: I let Annie clean my feet every night before we go to sleep. Its super gross but I think it makes her feel like she is taking good care of me so I let her do it.
V: Very Favorite Store: Ben Franklins
W: Worst Habit: I can’t discriminate between them. I wouldn’t want any of them to feel left out.
X: X-ray or Ultrasound: Oh no thank you.
Y: Your Favorite Food: Chips and salsa
Z: Zodiac: Sagittarius

2 comments:

Cygnus said...

wait . . . what? did you just tag me?!

these things are always fun. i'll get on this and post it on my blog.

and how are you? i sent you an email to your m-p.org account, but i know you've been out of the office for several days. i hope you're doing okay. :)

Jylaire said...

way to do the "tag" bit! You're funny! By the way, Potstickers are Japanese chicken and veggie filled wonton thingys.