Monday, May 5, 2008

Dont take my Kodachrome away!

3 Weeks ago I purchased something that I have wanted for a while now. A brand new digital camera. It was a nice one. User friendly. Nothing to fancy. After batteries and a new case, yada, yada, yada it came to about $200.00. Not bad for something that will record memory after memory right? I took some pictures of my niece and my dog.
Last weekend I left it on the counter in the Kitchen, and the next day I went to work. When I arrived home my house was sparkling clean and all the furniture moved around. Bridger had been scrubbing all day. He has a tendency when cleaning, to just migrate things for no reason at all, and stuff things into corners you would never suspect. He doesn’t understand the concept of “A place for everything and everything in its place.” Really annoying. To make a long story short, I can’t find the following items: My Brand New $200.00 camera, my toaster (yes my toaster), one Orchid (later found), my new protein shake mug, and various other items. The worst part is that when you question Bridger about it he gets defensive (probably stemming back to the “thievery” years) and cannot for the life of him, remember where he put these things. I am so bummed out. I have searched the entire apartment for the camera and cannot find it anywhere. He says he doesn’t even remember seeing it and that I must have put it somewhere. I suggested that the only possibility left was that someone came into the apartment while we were not home and stole it!!! Bridger said there is no way that happened, but yesterday at my Grandma’s Birthday party, my cousin Jenny had the exact same camera, so you know, I am naturally suspecting that she is the culprit! (Just kidding Jen, anyone who has ever met this girl would know how funny I am being here; she is sweeter than apple pie and would never). Anyway, Camera is gone, and I haven’t even paid for it yet. Surprisingly I am not as upset as I probably should be. I think I am still in denial.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can say that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is still a definitely as you did in the decrease delivery of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=aspiration 2020 infosys registration ?
I noticed the utter you have in the offing not used. Or you profit by the dreary methods of inspiriting of the resource. I take a week and do necheg