Friday, January 23, 2009

Nanny? Taxes? Cheating?

Ewwww, scandal perhaps? I actually am feeling kind of sorry for Caroline Kennedy today. I think there is no mystery here. I think that she knew she was not going to be picked (perhaps because she is unable to even answer a question in real sentence form, “you know what I mean”) and to save face she ran away from a responsibility that she really never wanted. Any who…that’s my take. I honestly can’t believe that she would try to fill this seat anyway. Just because your Dad was a president doesn’t mean that you are obligated to work in politics. I mean...you are still American Royalty. No one can take that from you girlfriend! Oh where is John-John when we need him, when she needs him? He never wanted anything to do with politics. God he was hot.

0 comments: