Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Current Craft

Okay, I know it has all been said before, but if you have never used a crocheted washrag, you have never experienced true cleaning satisfaction. I have been making these all week. I think I am making them to dwarf my lack of patience at buying a house. It makes me feel like even though I have not yet bought a house, I will one day, and when I do I will place my fabulous little washrags in their proper drawer. Anyway, while I am at it, if you don’t have one of these, let me know and I will make you one because you are my loved ones and you should not have to clean your kitchen again without having this fabulousness.

2 comments:

Cygnus said...

i don't have one .... ;)

neither does lori.

or our 2 girls.

subtle, aren't i?

how are you? i have FINALLY posted a blog. you should see my list of started posts that, for one reason or another, went unpublished. it's funny. sort of.

Texie said...

Well Chris, your rags are certainly on their way then! I am glad you are back to posting, I will go visit your site right this very instant!