Monday, January 12, 2009

Along came Dispicable

I figured when your wife left you for being a sex addict, you would, for the first time in years be able to show up to all the award shows with as many ladies on your arms as you could fit! However….David did not take this opportunity. He must be trying to get the wife to come back to him. Now he sorta looks pathetic and scrawny. I think rehab must have worked too well!
P.S I think Calvin Klein suits should be reserved for boys and young 20 somethings.

1 comments:

Cygnus said...

a) duchovney's taken a royal dive the last 6-7 years. the last x-files movie being the trough of his wave of pathetic. maybe. maybe not ...

b) my next blog post is meant to be a tongue in cheek poke at your last comment on the anemic nature of my posting as of late. a "funny-ha-ha", as it were.

OH! but there's the rub ... i'm not actually funny, huh? i just *think* i'm funny. woe is me. woe is me ...

okay, not really "woe."

how funny is this? my comment on your blog is longer than my last 3 posts combined. :) that's what i get for staying up until 1 am to figure out hard drive issues.