Monday, November 3, 2008

My Favorite Halloween


So I officially had the funnest Halloween Ever this year. You know how I have been addicted to watching ‘Ghost Hunters’ all season right? Well, on Halloween they did a Live 7 hour show where they investigated Fort Delaware. They already did an investigation of this Civil War confederate prison camp earlier this year and got some pretty spooky evidence. Watch This:

So they decided to investigate it again for their big Halloween special. SOOO SUPER SPECTACULAR. Never had so much fun spending time by myself on a Holiday. The two spooookiest parts are below. The first one is where they hear a voice telling them they need to leave (listen for it, you can’t miss it)

The second one is where Grant is walking down the corridor and something grabs his coat like three times!

Now I know many of you will believe these are staged, and maybe they are, but I don’t think so. If they were staged it would completely ruin their creditability. Even if it was faked, it sure supplied me with an entire evening of excitement.
Now if you are as interested as I am, in all the results, they will be revealed Wednesday night on the SCIFI channel!

0 comments: