Thursday, October 30, 2008

Work Halloween Party

Where we eat till we're sick and play Xbox for 3 or 4 hours. (Don't worry its only at the expense of the tax payers. Hah just kidding, kinda.) So for those of you that hear me talking about these people and have no faces to put to the names...here you go:



So this is Tony upfront, then Lon behind him (Who apparently kissed my Aunt Jill in Jr. High, his first kiss, he remembers, she dosent) then Zach and behind him Brian, and behind him John, and James.

Boss Tom (black wig), Amber and Rich.


Tami, very sweet.


Matt
Tom. Best boss ever. Apparently the 'stoned' look is part of the costume. He thinks he is a hippy, I tried to explain that he looks more like a Pimp.

3 comments:

Cygnus said...

Ha ha ha ha! That looks like a blast. X-Box for 3-4 hours. Man ... how fun is that?

I'd like to meet this replacement jerk that dares malign my old job. What's his name? Where did he go to school?

X-Box ... that's so cool.

Jylaire said...

So, that Lon is my almost daddy!?! Little wierd! I want to see what you dressed up as!

Texie said...

J, sadly I didnt dress up. That morning I was like "oh I just dont feel like it" but then after I got to work and saw all the cute people I wished I had. For my party (themed 'scary' this year) I was a Bundy victum, very spooky! Yeah, considering your mom doesnt remember kissing him I dont think he was any where near almost your Daddy.