Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 3

I quit smoking 3 days ago and its been going okay. Chantix works great except it turns you into a crazy person. At first I just sat on my couch and cried alot about nothing at all. Now it has turned into a hot ball of white anger. I am so annoyed that the tips of my toes feel angry and frusterated. I have to curl them to handle it. I mean I hate every single thing about this world. I hope the whole thing burns to the ground. And I hate me. I'm not exagerating like I usually do, that is really how I feel. In an hour or two I will most likely feel the opposite. But right this second I hate every single person, place and thing that I look at. I even hate this blog and how hateful it sounds. No I dont feel like harming myself or anyone else. I just feel really REALLY annoyed.

4 comments:

The Cooper's said...

I can't even imagine how hard it must be. Hang in there! We love you!

Beth said...

I am afraid to comment. Like you will come kick my ass if I say anything wrong :)

Jylaire said...

That sucks, sorry! When can I come see the house?

Texie said...

Jylaire: I am going to have a family dinner here soon...If I can figure out a way to get the whole family into my small house. I am thinking in the next couple of weeks.

Beth: That was pretty funny. I almost feel like not talking to anyone until I am done taking this medicine. Come on you know you could kick my ass, not the other way around! :)

Miss Jenny: you are such a sweet heart. Thank you for the encouragement.