Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tears for Blondes

I do the funniest thing. When I watch the movie Legally Blonde, part one or two, I cry. Not a little either. It’s just such a happy show and she tries so dang hard and they can never get her down. I don’t know why this show makes me cry though. It’s not one of my favorite movies. In fact I thought it was sorta lame the first time I saw it (even though I cried), in fact I don’t even own it, but every time I watch I swell with emotion. Maybe I wish I was blonde. In part one I had feelings about how mean they were to her and she still rose above it all and kicked some butt, then there was her nail technician/new best friend who needed help getting her dog back from her evil X boyfriend and getting better acquainted with the UPS man. And in part two when she realized she needed a lot of help she called this huge network of all the Delta Nu girls, yeah this makes me cry to. I guess because… well,…I just don’t know, but at least their happy tears. Now it has hit Broadway and is a musical. I really think I should go see this. I mean, obviously I am cosmically connected to this show for some reason.

0 comments: