Thursday, March 6, 2008

Driving Miss Daisy Crazy

Oh at last, it has happened. Mercy has been shown and my brother (whom I have been driving to and fro for the last 8 months) is finally eligible for a driver’s license. The celebration that happens inside of me every time I think about it is unexplainable. Oh relief. I am going to do something special with that extra hour that has been ripped from my life for the last 8 months. I know it doesn’t sound like much but it really is. I’m gonna go to the gym, or to visit a grandparent, or to the bookstore. Something. And I better never hear the words “Tex, will you drive me over to….” Again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now we must get him a car!

Texie said...

HE must do this and fast! My Dad is going to lend him a truck until he does. It wont take him very long when he realizes how much a tank of gas for that things costs and how often he will have to fill it.