Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Chicken Coup

3 or 4 weeks ago a colleague of mine walks into the office, his eyes are baggy and bloodshot. “What’s wrong?” He replies “Roosters. My neighbors next door bought like 3 roosters and they woke up crowing at 3:00 am”.
About a week later, Brian says “What am I gonna do about those Roosters? They keep us up all night, its offal?”
Another week passes and we are in a group meeting. “I gotta talk to my neighbors. They gotta do something to stop them.”
A few days ago Brian comes into work. “I spoke with the neighbor about the Roosters. Told him “Those roosters of yours are keeping us up all night, is there anything you can do?” and the neighbor says “I will see about putting a screen in their cage that will block out any light that may be getting in.” Brian said “Oh I sure would appreciate it”.
A few days goes by and Brian hasn’t been woken by the roosters once. He figures that the neighbors plan to block out light has worked!
Yesterday the neighbor comes over and apologizes for any inconvenience the roosters may have caused and brought an offering of friendship….Chicken noodle soup.
Hilarious. Brian is all upset, feels horrible and guilty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THATS FUNNY!!!
COLE

Anonymous said...

I say he enjoys the soup. What were they planning on doing with roosters anyway?
Like the page make-over!
Beth