Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My Italian schedule

Sept 24th: Leave SLC utah
Sept 25th: Arrive in Venice
Sept 26th: Take tour of Venice Islands
Travel to Milan
Sept 27th: See Milan
Sept 28th: Travel to Pisa
Travel to Florence
Sept 29th: Take an authentic Italian cooking class
Sept 30th: Travel to Assisi and Rome
Oct 1st: See Rome
Oct 2nd: See Rome
Oct 3rd: See Rome
Oct 4th: Go to Pompeii and take a boat around the Island of Capri
Oct 5th: Relax in Rome
Oct 6th: Fly Home

Ohhhh, doesn't it just sound dreamy? I cant wait. I cant believe I have to wait for 4 months before this actually happens!

4 comments:

Jylaire said...

So much for you doing Europe in 3-4 days! You will not regret doing Italy instead of France! I'm pea green with envy right now! I think we're planning on dinner or something for Grandma's birthday. My mom said either Thurs (the day before) or on Monday the 4th. I'm sure it'll be held either at the Red Robin or the GOlden Corral; those Payne's really know gourmet dining! I can't wait to talk to you about the trip!

Texie said...

Well, we can hope for Red Robin. Golden Corral really is my least fav place in the entire world! Yeah I am glad I changed my mind about Paris. I will throw a coin into Trevi for you so you will be sure to go back!

Beth said...

I dreamed that you posted. And you did.

Texie said...

Really Beth? That is weird. Could you please dream tonight that I find a beautiful Italian millionaire on my trip and decide to stay with him in his mansion forever?