Thursday, October 8, 2009

Bad Day, Good Day

Having a series of bad days all in a row does something to ya. It makes you forget that good days are just around the corner. I have been having a bad day since last Thursday. No particular reason. I don’t actually have any problems in my life, not any REAL ones anyway, and so to stay comfortable, I randomly get unhappy and have strings of bad days. I am a 'Foofaraw'. If you frequently have problems in your life then you have no idea what I am talking about. Anyway, Today is a wonderful day and there is no reason for it to be but the air is lighter, and cleaner. My work people are all pleasant and I am just flat out feeling fond of them today (an extreme opposite from yesterday). I think there were just 3 or 4 good things that happened all in a row and bam, good day. Last night I helped a friend move, which moving of course, is like the worst thing ever, but she really needed the help and the exercise lightened my mood. Plus I was with my girlfriends and can I really ever have a ‘terrible’ time if I am in their company? No. Then my Dad came home from deer hunting. Just for the night but it helped me with my loneliness. And that’s pretty much it. I have been happy as a bird all day.

Word of the Day
Foofaraw: Excessive Decoration. Alot of fuss about nothing.

0 comments: