Monday, February 23, 2009

Wish My Bed Was Already Made

The thing is, at least once a week I find myself stuck right in the middle of a Morrissey song. And this week, "Everyday is like Sunday, everyday is silent and grey". It just all seems to pile up and explode on Mondays. Oh my gosh my eye just started twitching, a sure sign that I am seriously stressed. The good part of all this is that on Tuesday, after I have gotten 8 hours of sleep and chilled out just a little bit, I will realize that I was freaking out for no reason at all. All of a sudden everything will be calm again, the sun will shine, and I won’t remember why it was that Monday turned out to be total shit or the reason why I wore a hat all day that said 'Vile'. I won’t remember why I was upset at all. But for right now, it’s completely obvious. And so I am going to put on my headphones (and hope that I don’t accidently sing out loud) and blast me some Manic Monday.
Hope everyone elses day is running a little smoother!

0 comments: